Amazon introduced Echo devices enabled by Alexa. Alexa is the virtual assistant that supports multiple services and can control many smart home gadgets such as lights, thermostats, switches and much more.
The audio services powered by Amazon run seamlessly on it and works as a Bluetooth speaker for any external source or device. With the completion of Amazon Alexa setup in your house, you can connect all the devices to the Amazon Echo device that have been empowered with an ability to be handled easily with your voice.
Amazon echo is a voice-activated smart audio speaker with a personal voice assistant known as Alexa that allows you to play music, control your smart home & set music alarms. It has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity facilities; stays online all the time when connected to your Wi-Fi. Amazon alexa accesses the cloud services so that you can stream or play music by using your smart phone.
Setting up the Amazon echo or Alexa echo is very easy task by downloading the Amazon Alexa setup app on your smart phone. If you are using an Alexa echo device and want to know the setup process then you will get step by step instructions for alexa echo setup in this article.
In this section, you will get an answer for your query ‘how to setup amazon alexa’. You can start the entire Amazon Alexa setup process and instantly complete it using the below-mentioned easy steps. Follow the below mentioned steps carefully:
- The first thing that you need is to connect your Alexa echo device to the wifi network and Plug in into the power outlet.
- Next, download the Amazon Alexa app on your smart-phone. With the Alexa setup app in your phone, you can access alexa.amazon login page using your Amazon Account details. This can also be done by using a computer or a laptop. Just access the Alexa Amazon home page using the browser on your desktop.
- Now turn on the Amazon echo device and place the device to start the Amazon Echo setup as it will ensure a rather smooth connection process. It will take a few seconds to turn on the device, the device’s LED turns Orange after turning Blue, Alexa will then greet you.
- Now open the Amazon alexa app and swipe down from the screen and find the ‘Settings’ option or you can simply tell Alexa “Go to Settings”.
- After that click ‘Connect to Wi-Fi’ option. Follow and complete the steps indicated by the app that will allow you connect to the available wireless network.
- Ensure that the Amazon Alexa device is connected to the wireless network and is ready to talk to you. If the Wi-Fi connection is successfully established, you would be able to see a message stating ‘amazon alexa setup completed, your device is now connected to Wi-Fi’.
Note: If the setup process does not automatically start, then press and hold the Action button on the device until the light ring turns orange. Then open the Alexa app, go to the menu and select Alexa Devices and click on Add Alexa Device.
We hope this article will help you out to setup your Amazon Alexa device. If you face any problem then you can contact us on our toll-free number or chat live with us as we have number of Amazon Alexa troubleshooting tips.